In the first instance
26 October 2015 - 16:30
If you give serious thoughts to build your own mobile app or web-service, you should understand, that even a great idea is not enough. We have prepared a list of questions for you to answer before proceeding to development.
1. What are your project’s objectives? Describe the goals you’d like to achieve and problems you’d like to solve by creating a mobile app or a web service
2. Are you going to monetize your app? How?
3. End users of your app: who are they?
4. Is your idea 100% unique?
5. Identify your potential competitors. What are their strengths and weaknesses?